The 3-gag has proven its value in show jumping, since the unique rings enable a particularly good steering of the horse. This is particularly helpful in horses going against the rider’s hand
• Fastening the Reins to the lower ring will increase the impact on the poll.
• No painful pressure on the gums
• Even and mouth-friendly distribution of pressure from the Reins on tongue and bars.
• Better acceptance by the horse
• No nutcracker effect
• Facilitates communication between horse and rider
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron and Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
It is best to consider purchasing Bit Guards, as 3-Ring Gags (and other Elevator bits) are known to pinch on the horses lips when reins used.
For bit guards - Flexi-Rubber Bit Guards
A Ring cheekpiece introduces poll pressure as well creating leverage on the mouthpiece, the...
Extended Plate Suitable for horses with palate dysplasia or getting tongue over the bit YouTube Video...
Bombers 2.5 Ring Flexible Mullen is a lighter option leverage bit, with the 2.5 Ring...