This Full Ring Gag Bit has a French Mouth and 75mm Loose Rings.
• The French link is developed to lie in more of a curve than its jointed counterparts and it is therefore better suited to the shape of the horse's mouth.
• By allowing the horse to move it gently with his tongue, it reduces the amount of tongue pressure associated with the jointed mouths and encourages the horse to accept the bit.
• Most horses more readily accept the French link and are more comfortable in their mouths, due to its unique ability to flex as the horse requires.
• Pressure on the gag rein causes the bit to move higher in the horse's mouth.
• This creates poll pressure and obviously quite strong pressure to all areas in the mouth.
• It works well on horses that are heavy on the forehand as well as most forward going horses.
• Ideally used with double reins, this bit can also be used with a single rein on the gag itself, or with gag