Topical Skin Repair
For healthy skin repair, scarring and scar tissue of mild cuts and scrapes, burns, insect bites and stings. Useful follow up application following initial veterinary care of wounds or stitched injuries to assist healing of skin and hair regrowth.
- Professionally formulated preparation designed for mild dermatological/skin abnormalities.
- May assist skin repair.
- Soothing to skin itch, mild cuts and nicks, insect bites and stings.
- Natural insect repellent.
- A first aid kit essential.
Each 250ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) flowers 31.25gm
- St Johns Wort (Hypericum perforatum) herb 12.5gm
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) pure essential oil 12.5gm
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea purpurea) fresh plant extract 11.25gm
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) herb 12.5gmContains ethanol and water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spray liberally on to affected area two to three times daily.
- Can be diluted- 20ml/1 litre water for body wash.
Store below 30˚C away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
For animal treatment.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist
Should not replace normal veterinary care
Keep away from eyes
Do not take internally