Benefits of Sweet Copper Link:
• Better acceptance because it encourages the horse to chew, thus enhancing the saliva production
• The delicate sweet taste of the middle piece (Sweet Copper link) encourages horses to salivate because their taste buds are situated in the centre of the tongue
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength (stronger than Argentan)
• Horses feel good with Sweet Copper
Benefits of the double broken Loose Ring Snaffle:
• No pressure on the palate
• Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
• Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
• No nutcracker-effect
• More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of the Loose Ring Snaffle:
• The free sliding rings of the Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit
• When picking up the reins the rings move so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly
• Young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a loose ring snaffle before trying out a D-ring bit or other bits
Highest Quality Stübben Steeltec materials and workmanship
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Ring size: 55 mm
Thickness: 14 mm
The Bit Emporium Notes: Great looking and quality snaffle, for everyday use. With the smaller ring sizes, maybe look more effective in the show ring and can also be used instead of a bradoon on a double bridle set.
Bombers Loose Ring Happy Tongue The Bombers Happy Tongue will offer your horse immediate release and relief from...
The Loose Ring allows for immediate release and relief from tongue and bar pressure. The...
The DC Morgan Bit is designed to release as many pressure points as possible, creating...