1 Bit - 2 impact levels
The new 2 in 1 bit offers two additional impact levels in the horse’s mouth by simply switching the sides of the bit.
1. If you buckle the more angular side of the bit towards the horse’s tongue, the pressure occurs more selectively.
2. If you buckle the round side towards the horse’s tongue, you have a softer impact.
If the sign + is visible on the mounting side, the more effective side is in use. If you cannot see the + sign from the mounting side, the softer side is in use.
Changing the buckling from time to time prevents a desensitization of the horse’s mouth.
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Benefits of a Full Cheek Snaffle:
• Long and extended arms above and below the mouthpiece with a ring attached to it. The cheeks have a good lateral guiding effect which enhances the response of the horse on the outside rein when riding bends and circles
• The leverage effect is not very high. It can be increased however when used with bit keepers, which keep the bit more fixed in the mouth
• Full-cheek-snaffles have proven to be especially good for training young horses and lungeing work.
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
New Release Design - in stock
The DC Morgan Bit is designed to release as many pressure points as possible, creating...
Mouthpiece Thickness: 14mm Sweet Iron Mouthpiece Some sizes held in stock, otherwise if not depicted...